As a private club with ETTA Premier club status, membership is required except for open practice on Sunday evenings.
For the season 2010 to 2011, renewal in September, the costs are as follows :
- Adult Playing Member = £ 100.00
- Adult Non-playing member playing for another club = £250.00
- Junior Playing Member ( under 18 ) = £ 55.00
- Student ( Any Age ) = £65.00 (Must be NUS Card holder)
- Disabled = £50.00
- Family Membership = £TBA Each family to be assessed on number of players and non players
(This category is completely at the discretion of the committee.)
Membership is paid on an annual basis and is subject to the acceptance of the rules of the club.
So what do you get for your money ?
- Annual membership
- Subscription to the local league if required.
- Access to the club's facilities & organised events.
- Access to the Bournemouth Sports Club House facilities including a subsidised bar.
- Regular practice nights and coaching facilities.
- Membership of the largest table tennis club in the area with premier players from the surrounding area.
- Access to a premier facility, unique for the sport and region.
- Free hot drinks
- Free parking
Please click the link below to download the membership application form .
|Bmth Sports Membership Form.pdf||86.43 KB|